Lauren Staley from Infolio Property Advisors
Lauren Staley, Infolio’s Managing Director was invited to catch up with Scott Bateman and Brock Fisher from Agency of Change. On this episode of their podcast, they talk all things buyers advocacy, how the Infolio rent roll differs from a traditional property management business as well as Infolio’s business structure and model driving their unique approach. .
Lauren answers the following questions:
- How did it all start?
- What does buyers advocacy look like in the current landscape?
- What came first: buyers advocacy or building a rent roll?
- How is a buyers advocacy business typically structured?
- How does business growth work in buyers advocacy?
- How is this type of business different to a traditional real estate agency which tends to be structured around property sales?
- How does she find clients for buyers advocacy services?
- What are the characteristics of a buyers advocate rent roll? Is it better for tenants?
- How important is digital marketing and social media?
- As a regular guest on Sky Business News, Melbourne Property TV and the 3AW Property Report, do those channels help in growing your business?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were just starting out?